Many of us have experienced sexual problems at least once. Quite often, such difficulties seem temporary, and pass soon. Unfortunately, many men (well, women and people of other genders, too) have to keep living with the problem for a long time, or even forever. What can you do for your partner who suffers from impotence or erectile dysfunction? Today, we would like to talk about a few simple tricks for those who want to improve sexual atmosphere in the bedroom. This time, forget about the drugs, since you can use some psychological tips!
Tricks on helping partner with impotence for women
Of course, these tips apply not only to the so-called traditional female-male couples, but also to any loving partners. Still, according to the statistics, such marriages suffer from erectile dysfunction and similar problems ore then others. Anyway, check these common causes of difficulties with male erection and ways to solve such problems:
- Falling out of love. In fact, when love and mutual respect remain the same, but passion fades, the things might seem even worse. While a man suffers from difficulties with erection (many do not even talk about it for various reasons), his wife or partner can just say words of love more often, and gently touch him from time to time.
- Looking bad. Unfortunately, sometimes, we can fall out of love just because a partner looks bad. We cannot force our beloved ones dress beautifully and take care of themselves, but we can give them a good example.
- Providing a husband with more stress. If the cause of erectile dysfunction is stress or other psychological problems, additional pressure from the partner will only make it worse. Take care of yourself and live your own life. Then, see what happens and decide if you still need this partnership.
- Try something new in bed. Some women still do not even think about their own pleasure, and keep waiting for missionary sex wonders. Bad for them! If relationship becomes boring, why not try stimulants or sex toys?
- Avoiding medications. If your partner admits he has certain problems similar to erectile dysfunction, just let him take the pills.
Tips on helping a partner with erectile dysfunction for all
Along with the above mentioned problems and solutions, mind some other common causes of erectile dysfunction and loss of sexual desire. Fortunately, all these difficulties are usually quite easy to overcome. And do not forget that, in any case, a relatively healthy man can just take a magic pill…
- Stress. Obviously, everybody knows how to reduce stress. Then, just do it!
- Health. Some diseases may cause erectile dysfunction. So make sure your partner visits his doctor regularly and takes the meds he has to take.
- Physical activity. Jogging or swimming together will help both in bed and out of it.
- Bad habits. Smoking and alcohol abuse contribute to impotence even more than age or serious illnesses. Give up bad habits yourself. Perhaps, your partner will follow you too.
- Improper nutrition. Cook good foods for two, or choose restaurants with healthy cuisine.